Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 1: Day 3

I am writing this before I run because I have to say goodbye to my computer for a few days while it gets refreshed. I pray that I did indeed back everything up (yes, I am paranoid - I have triple checked and backed up in two places)

Today's run will be in the heat of the day (ugh!) as I have to get on a plane in the early evening. I am scheduled to run for 40 minutes - but yay! - tomorrow no running for me. I think I will try to do the hilly loop twice (that is at the beginning), because otherwise I would have see the end of my usual run and keep going. Knowing how I feel at the end, I might not make it.

Today I will need some inspiration. Current picture on my fridge reads "My running partner and I have never met. We run together every day, I'm just not sure he's aware of it. We haven't had any deep conversation or anything, but last week I made the first move. I gathered the courage to say, "On your left".....asics.com. Fitting I think, because the background is the public gardens in Boston.....my destination for a week. (Did you know that the bridge in the picture is the world's smallest suspension bridge?)

aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment