Saturday, August 21, 2010

end of week 4

Today's run should be titled "Where is the bathroom?"

Even though I went before starting, most of the run was thinking about finding the nearest bathroom. I feel so hard core....I kept on running. (Last run, I ran the last mile with something in my eye - there was tearing and I ran with one eye closed). Mind totally off the pain of running.

Today was another good run.....weird, right?

I wanted to wake up early and run at 6 am, but insomnia kicked in and I didn't really get sleep. So I decided that I should sleep (and nap later) and go for my usual 4 pm run.

At 4 pm, the sun was still pretty strong, but I charged up the hill. Detouring to go by the park (and seeking bathroom) AGAIN, football dads. Jeez, no matter what time I run, they are always there. At least today, I was wearing their colors (red and black) and got some waves. Game was in the final stretch. It really is amazing that the first 20 minutes are painful, but after that, I get into a groove. The wide roads of Kahala are great, I can shuffle along in the streets. Today for 60 min

Looking forward to next week.....will be interesting since school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment